THE HOPE will not, under any circumstances, issue refunds for early service withdrawal.
• The Student should also understand and accept that no refund or adjustment of THE HOPE fee will be done in the event he /she abandons the original service/process signed-up for and decides to switch over to another service/process.
• The Service Charges by THE HOPE have no reference to the market charges and are as per the company standards to which the Student agreed. Any claims after the registration, like charges being too expensive and such, would not be entertained and the applicant would have no right to contest the same as it was explained and expressed through all the sources of information, and the Student has been informed before registering.
• THE HOPE is not responsible for any delay caused by third-party services such as Apostille, Legalizations & Courier Services etc. based on external factors like these. Also, Students cannot claim a refund of service charges.
• The Student understands and agrees that the total invoice amount will include THE HOPE consultation fee and the applicable tax. However, the tax component is non-refundable at any stage.
• By Signing/acknowledging the agreement to avail our services, the Student cannot withdraw AT ANY POINT during the process because of own personal circumstances which may have changed. It is unacceptable to consider or entertain any form of settlement. As a business with heavy investment, we cannot accommodate requests for refunds once services have been provided for or when any part of the process has commenced.
• The Student should also understand and accept that no refund or transfer of THE HOPE fee to a friend or a relative will be done in the event he or she abandons his/her application or decides to opt out due to any reason during the proceedings after he/she signs-up.